Crafty Blogs

Tuesday 11 February 2014

In the news!


I'm happy to be able to share the news that on January 31st I was featured in the Bridgnorth Journal, our local paper.  I think the photo came out really nicely, my only complaint is the slight typo in the web address. For anyone is doubt it's luckyladybirdcraft.co.uk, not luckyladybirdcrafts. Never mind, it's already created lots of local interest and it's something great to be able to share with potential customers and suppliers.

It's only three days until Valentine's Day now, and I hope everyone who ordered the love-heart cupcakes has received them by now. To avoid the risk of selling a Valentine's Day present that couldn't be delivered in time I'm afraid I've had to remove them from the online shop today. 

Have a great romantic day everyone, and I hope the gifts are well received! 

LLxx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Great photo.
    Support from the Princes' Trust? Excellent!
    It looks like you are on the road to success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dreyma, yes the Prince's Trust have been absolutely lovely. I went on a business start-up course with them in 2013 and they provided me with a business mentor who I meet up with once a month, all for free. I don't know how I would have managed without them.

      Delete